Monday, October 19, 2009

Thank You for the Interview Georgia Tech


It was a pleasure to speak with you yesterday about the Evening MBA program. The curriculum and educational environment seem to be an excellent match for my skills and interests. The flexible evening approach to the MBA offered by Georgia Technical Institute we discussed only confirmed my desire to be a contributing addition to the program. I am confident combining my detail oriented task management style and the flexible Evening MBA will result in a perfect match.

In addition to my enthusiasm, I will bring to the program strong work experience, assertiveness, and the ability to encourage others while participating in peer groups and course discussions.

I appreciate the time you took to interview me. I am extremely interested in contributing to this stellar program and look forward to hearing from you regarding the decision.

Sincerely,

@onetallsean

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Do you know which questions were asked to the people you chose to write your recommendation letters at Georgia tech? Thanks

    ReplyDelete