Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Letter of Regret to GSU


Thank you for offering me admission to your prestigious program. As you know this has been a very trying time weighing the options for my Masters. After careful consideration, much thought, and consulting with my family and loved ones, I have concluded that Georgia Tech’s Evening MBA program is a better fit, at this point in my professional development, for my educational needs

It was a very difficult decision for me as Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business is a magnificent and highly ranked school. The internal debate between Georgia States PMBA specifically and any other program was difficult as I am sure it is for many applicants. I am confident with my decision and look forward to the upcoming challenges.

Again, thank you for your offer of admissions, I am regretful that I will be unable to learn and contribute to the PMBA cohort at the Peachtree-Dunwoody Campus.

Best,

@onetallean

1 comment:

  1. We have a few college students online from college of Georgia State Univesity and we love your blog postings, so well add your rss or news feed for them, Thanks and please post us and leave a comment back and well link to you. Thanks Jen, Blog Manager, Georgia State University

    ReplyDelete