Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thank you for the Interview Georgia State University

It was a pleasure to speak with you today about the PMBA program. The curriculum and environment seem to be an excellent match for my skills and interests. The structured evening approach to the MBA offered by Georgia State University we discussed only confirmed my desire to be a contributing addition to the program.

In addition to my enthusiasm, I will bring to the program strong work experience, assertiveness, and the ability to encourage others while participating in peer groups and course discussions.

I appreciate the time you took to interview me. I am extremely interested in contributing to this stellar program and look forward to hearing from you regarding the decision.

Sincerely,

@onetallsean

No comments:

Post a Comment