Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Acceptance Paperwork

Upon my acceptance, I was sent a link from the Admissions Department at Tech providing me information on the steps to accepting the offer. It was all around pretty easy. There was a survey for what they called their most “exceptional applicants”, and a follow up link for submitting the $500 fee for orientation and the one time lifetime membership fee to GEMS (Graduate Evening Management Students).

I received the Health Packet as part of the link with the required immunizations (more on that later) and a time line through the start of class.

I also called and asked how I would get a Ga Tech MBA t-shirt to wear around. They told me they would mail me one, but they only have XL and no L. They let me come pick it up instead. Now I have a very large MBA shirt to wear around.

I know the days are getting closer, and with each one that passes, I am more excited about starting this step in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment