Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Trip to Columbia

This past weekend I went to Columbia, SC for the Gator Gamecocks game. Lindsay and I stayed with her brother and his four roommates. They life in a giant old mill turned to contemporary lofts. When I say giant, I mean huge four people in enough space for five people to live comfortably and probably never even see each other. Plus a view of Williams-Bryce Stadium.

We were able to sneak into the student section to sit with her brother. I stood out like a sore thumb in my orange corduroy pants and Gator polo. We were about 15 rows up form the field in the end zone. It was my first game of the year in person, and was as nail biting as every other game this year has been. Otherwise, a very good time Wednesday has come and I am still recovering.

Over that ten-day span from the previous Friday when Lindsay’s friends, Donna and Brandon came to town, I have been up to at least four AM four times. I am just saying that over this time frame I have been up until four more than I have the previous two years combined. So, my body pretty much hates me.

But you have to know when these choices are worth it; for friends and family it definitely is.

No comments:

Post a Comment