Thursday, January 7, 2010

Spring 2010 Admissions Standards

At Orientation one of the first things the speaker went over was the class profile for the incoming class. The admissions standards for previous terms I posted about here. I discussed my qualifications for MBA admissions here.

This is the 2nd Semester of the 3rd year the Evening Program has been in existence. When I went to the Information Session Paula told us that ideally there would maximize at 90 students for this Semester. Interestingly, there are only 56 incoming students. I would like to contribute this slightly lower number to the program being a little more selective. Honestly, I am excited about a more intimate class, as I have heard bad things about other programs that are much larger.

The breakdown for the Spring 2010 class is as follows:


56 Total Incoming Students (there is now 295 students in the Evening program)


Demographics


26% Women
22% Minorities
7% International

Background

41% Engineering

34% Business and Economics

16% Social Science and Humanities

8% Math and Physics


Education and Test Score Average


GMAT: 622

GPA: 3.3

Work Experience: 5+

Age: 30


So, there you go, the 2010 Spring Semester incoming class demographics.

No comments:

Post a Comment